Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thank you letter for input!

Dear friends!

Many thanks for your kind words (including off-blog posts!).
I did some minor changes according to what you suggested.

To survive, every blog needs to be visited , so please don't spare clicking and sending your comments. Another issue is posting new stuffs. I beleive for us, nosy Iranians!, nothing is more interesting than photos. All of us would like to see how our friends are dealing with their bald scalp or periorbital wrinlkling. (for me this has some conflicts of interest, certainly!).

Anyway, today is friday and a good oppurtunity to say your dear spouse that you're busy with serious works! and then digging your albums....In my opinion "friday" is one of the biggest inventions of the human! It divides our life to bearable fractions....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi dear Omid, I,m with Jalal in Tehran Clinic hospital say and say our hello's to you and hope your success. Ramin

Roya said...

Hi Omid jan,
you may not remember me but Maryam will. i did my pediatric residency with her in Shohada. i am in US now ,a Family Physician.
I hope to hear from you and everybody
Roya Nasseri